- Canadian Center on Substance Abuse: Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder Information Service. Includes an overview of FASD, recommended readings, and resources for professionals working with individuals with FASD and their families.
- Canadian Perinatal Surveillance System Information on alcohol use during pregnancy, including Canadian data.
- FAS Aware UK This site is designed to raise awareness and provide information and support for people affected by or interested in fetal alcohol syndrome
- FAS/E Support Network of British Columbia
- FAS Europe Luxembourg This site provides information on fetal alcohol spectrum disorders in English, French, and German.
- FAS Germany This site contains information and links on fetal alcohol spectrum disorders, along with awareness materials. Site also available in German.
- FASlink: Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Information, Support & Communication Link. Includes information for families and health care professionals.
- Fetal Alcohol Support Ireland FAS Ireland is dedicated to raising awareness about FASD, helping to reduce the incidence of FASD, and supporting families, caregivers, and individuals affected by FASD.
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome/Fetal Alcohol Effects First Nations and Inuit Health Branch, Health Canada This site profiles FAS/FAE as it affects First Nations and Inuit communities and some of the strategies to deal with these conditions. The site provides tools, references to publications, community projects, and contact names, links to other sites, and additional resources.
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Trust (F.A.S.T.) F.A.S.T. was founded by the adoptive parent of a child with FAS to help provide information to parents, caregivers, and professionals.
- Netherlands Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Foundation The Netherlands FAS Foundation provides information about FAS to the public, provides information about FAS and support to families and caregivers, brings concerns to the attention of the government, institutions, and companies, and promotes scientific research. The site is available in Dutch (Netherlands).
- Réseau de Prévention du Syndrome d'Alcoolisation Foetale Seulement en francais. Site is available only in French. The site has various resources related to fetal alcohol spectrum disorders and is run by Dr. Thierry Maillard of the island of Réunion.
- Region 6 FASD Committee This site includes a compilation of resources and links to services in Region 6 and across Canada. Region 6 (also known as the Capital Region) includes Edmonton, St. Albert, Mornville, Sherwood Park, Fort Saskatchewan, Leduc, Devon, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, and many other smaller communities. The Region 6 FASD Steering Committee is made up of members from many different service organizations and government departments.