- Addiction Technology Transfer Center National Office- The Addiction Transfer Technology Center Network is dedicated to identifying and advancing opportunities for improving addiction treatment. The vision is to unify science, education and service to transform the lives of individuals and families affected by alcohol and other drug
- AlcoholismHelp.com:A resource for people affected by alcoholism.
- http://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnancyhealth/abusingprescriptiondrugs.html- American Pregnancy Association
- FloridaAlcohol and Drug Abuse Association Resource Center: Disseminates information aboutalcohol and other drugs to Floridians.
- National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence: (NCADD) NCADD fights the stigma and the disease of alcoholism and other drug addictions. Activities include community prevention and education, advocacy, and resource centers.
- National Organization on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome National and State Directory: Topics include Community Resources and Family Support Groups, Diagnosis of FAS/E and ARND, Prevention Programs, Including Treatment for Women, and Treatment Services for Affected Individuals.
- NIDA — National Institute on Drug Abuse
- One Sky Center, The American Indian/Alaska Native National Resource Center for Substance Abuse: The mission of the One Sky Center is to improve prevention and treatment of substance abuse among Native people, by promoting culturally appropriate services, identifying and disseminating evidence-based practices, and providing training and technical assistance.
- Substance Abuse Treatment Facility Locator: The treatment facility locator lists private and public facilities that are licensed, certified, or otherwise approved.
- MedlinePlus: Pregnancy and Substance Abuse: Links and information on a plethora of pregnancy and substance-abuse related issue
- Mental Health Treatment: Directory of hospitals, professionals and organizations who address a range of mental illness - including eating disorders, severe depression and many others. These types of problems are frequently co-occuring with addiction.
- Teen Rehab: Collection of facilities similiar to the SAMSHA treatment database, but with a focus specifically on adolescent-appropriate options - something which the SAMSHA database does not provide.
- The Directory of U.S. Substance Abuse Facilities and Programs: A variety of substance abuse facilities and programs.